Young Shredders! Fancy winning a brand new Mountain Bike and racing it at the Muckmedden 6hour?
Thanks to the amazing generosity of our sponsor Frog Bikes, we have a fantastic prize to give away in our latest Facebook competition! We are giving away one of Frog Bike’s awesome Junior Mountain Bikes plus a free 6hour race entry to one lucky Mucker! The winner will then compete on their shiny new bike at the Muckmedden 6hour and compile a video diary of their experience for us all to enjoy on social media!
We want to see footage of the winner picking up their new bike, how their pre-race preparation is going, actual race footage of them competing in the Muckmedden 6hour (on-board the new Frog MTB) and a post-race video report. All videos will be shared on the Frog Bikes and Muckmedden Facebook pages and you’ll be famous for evermore. Possibly. Even if you’re not famous forever more, at the very least you’ll have a fantastic day racing and pushing the limits on your new Frog MTB!
It’s one heck of a prize, check out the rules below and get entering!
Rules of Entry
- Parent/Guardian of Entrant must email a short video (30 seconds approx.) introducing the rider and explaining why they deserve to win. Videos should be submitted to email@example.com before Saturday 16th March.
- Entrants must be aged between 12 and 15 years old (max. inside leg measurement – 72cm) and have Parent/Guardian’s permission to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be available to compete at the Muckmedden 6hour on April 7th 2019 and agree to the Terms and Conditions of entry.
- Entrants must be capable of riding red-graded trails with occasional black-graded features.
- Entrants agree to film, edit and share videos of them riding and competing on their new bike (may be assisted by a parent/friend).
- Entrants, Parent or Guardian must “like” Frog Push The Limits and Muckmedden Facebook pages.
- Prize is subject to availability and is not transferrable.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.