Yo! Back-up now and give a Mucker room! The Early-bird is about to leave the room.
Or put simply: Buy now. Save dosh.
In case you hadn’t noticed we’ve been offering crazy deals on all our 2018 Festival Passes and Race Entries since December, but all that’s all about to come crashing to a halt.
Our standard prices kick-in at midnight on the 8th February, which is not a huge deal to be honest as even our standard entry prices are crazy value compared to many other events, but as they say; “every mickle maks a muckle”. Depending on how many tickets you’re buying, the money you save on your Early-bird ticket(s) could buy you some new brake pads; a couple of pints; a candle-lit meal at Little Chef; some hot new underwear that sucks in all your wobbly bits; a few litres of fuel for your Dragster, whatever. But your money’s definitely better in your pocket than ours….right?
We’ve got a feeling in our watter that 2018 will be the best Muckin’ year yet, we have some amazing Sponsors on board (more info to follow), two amazing family-friendly weekender festivals and Scotland’s ONLY Enduro World Series Qualifier! No matter what your bag is we’re pretty sure we’ve got you covered. If you’re not really into biking that’s cool, we have absolutely LOADS going on that doesn’t involve riding bikes. If you do love a bit of biking though, you’re in for a massive treat! Here’s a wee reminder of our 2018 races….
- COTC Enduro (multi-stage Enduro on award-winning trails – with lots of brand new, very exciting stages!!!)
- COTC Mini Enduro (super-fun, chip-timed Enduro for ages 6 – 13)
- Breadalbane 100 Audax (100 miles of pure road-cycling heaven through the very best of Perthshire’s High Ground) – Part of COTC. Tickets on sale soon!
- Toddler Races @COTC and The Eliminator (balance bike and pedal bike racing for very tiny people)
- The Eliminator Head2Head (hilarious tractor-uplifted, dual downhill racing for everyone)
- The Muckathlon (challenging “run-bike-run” off-road Duathlon on the stunning the Fife Coastal Path)
- XC Eliminator (explosive short-circuit racing – like 4-cross for cross country whippets)
- Mini Muckathlon (laugh-a-minute kids off-road Duathlon featuring the famous “Crazy Crops Slalom”)
- Fair City Enduro (Scotland’s only EWS Qualifier event, and the most flamboyant Enduro in the whole entire Galaxy)
Go on, punch that big pink button and make 2018 a Muckin’ Good year!