Easter is here and we’re stashing another bunch of chocolate eggs and race entry vouchers in various places across Scotland. You just have to find them!
Oh yes, #TheMuckinGreatEasterEggHunt is back and between Good Friday and Easter Monday we’ll post up pictures on our social media pages showing (roughly) where we’ve stashed the goods. To give you a heads up on where to look, there will be Chocolate Eggs containing Race Entry Vouchers in the following locations:
- Muckathlon Race Entry – Pitmedden (Perthshire/Fife)
- Eliminator Head2Head Race Entry – Bear Hill, Parkhill Farm (Newburgh)
- Fair City Enduro Race Entry – Deuchney Bike Park (Perth)
- Forfar Funduro Race Entry – Balmashanner Quarry (Forfar)
- Falkirk Funduro Race Entry – Callendar Estate Cycle Trails (Falkirk)
Good luck Muckers!